Muhammad: As If You Can See Him
NOTE: This book is part of the 'Prophet Bundle'.
Prophet Bundle includes:
- The Prophet Muhammad: The Best of All Husbands
- Muhammad: As If You Can See Him
Add both items to cart to reveal a discount
About the Book
Written by the best-selling author of "Don't be Sad" and "You Can Be the Happiest Woman in the World", "Muhammad: As If You Can See Him" is promised to have the same effect on readers!
"Would you do that if the prophet was watching?!" This book challenges readers to think closely about this phrase, and describes the Prophet Muhammad PBUH from the first page of the book's first chapter.
An uplifting spiritual journey that is aimed at inspiring readers to grow in their love for the greatest of all prophets. In each chapter, the Shaykh discusses an individual characteristic of the Prophet PBUH in depth, allowing for a focused understanding of his personality.
What makes the book so special?
- It is written by a skilled and award-winning author.
- It describes the Prophet's PBUH physical features as well as his inner traits.
- The book leads the reader to understanding Muhammad PBUH from his beginning to his end.
- The text and words are easy to understand, and the stories allow readers to keep up with their pace.
This book includes:
- Muhammad's ancestors and forefathers
- Muhammad's good virtues and morals
- The Prophet's du'aas
- His crying and laughter
- How people saw Muhammad
- Muhammad around his companions
- The prophet as a teacher
- The prophet as a human being