The Tracing Qur'an (Juz 30) - Portable Paperback
Ibn Daud Books are delighted to present to you ‘Juz 30’ of the ‘Tracing Qur'an Series’.
In this Series, pretty much anybody with the enthusiasm to pick up a pen will be able to unearth the inner workings of the Qur'an and its deeper treasures. Through tracing the verses, they will gain the tools to appreciate the Qur'an and its teachings in a lasting personal way.
This is a stimulating journey, and its starting point rests on using the pen, the very instrument that Allah Almighty SWT places centrally in His first Revelation to the Prophet Muhammad PBUH:
“Read: Your Lord is most Generous, He who taught by the pen,
Taught man that which he knew not." [Surah Al-Alaq 96:3–5]
In using 'The Tracing Qur'an’ methodology, we can give the pen its rightful position as a medium of peace and guidance.
The Tracing Qur'an includes:
- A reminder of the importance of engaging with the Qur'an.
- The virtues of engaging with the Qur'an by way of tracing and writing.
- An approach to tracing or writing the Qur'an.
- A tracing, writing & memorisation checklist.
- A comprehensive translation alongside a word-for-word translation so that the enthusiast can gain an understanding of the Qur'an as they trace.
- Practice sheets and checklists to help the user track their progress and make solid preparations towards creating their own beautiful copy of Juz 30.
About The Tracing Qur'an Team
Ibn Daud of Ibn Daud Books has collaborated with Azkar Elsheikh Obied, an Architectural Designer, alongside Irfan Chhatbar of Brandboard Creative, Mawlana Amaan Muhammad, a Graduate of Darul Uloom Leicester and student of Shaykh Ayyub Surti, as well as Mustafa Abid Russell as Editor, and the support of Ammaarah and Muhammad Ali Parekh, to produce ‘Juz 30’ of the ‘Tracing Qur'an Series’.
We pray Allah SWT accepts our intentions, and compensate the team abundantly with the best of rewards in both worlds. Āmīn.