Purification of the Heart & Soul: The Disease & The Cure
About the book
This translation of Ibn Qayyim's classic deals with matters which heal and purify the heart and soul. It focuses on the physical and spiritual love of Allah SWT and stresses that all good deeds must emanate from the love of Allah SWT.
Any act which is empty of this love is therefore rendered useless. The author discusses the benefits of supplication which is the most effective tool to remove evil thoughts.
The original was written by the eminent scholar Ibn Qayyim Al Jawziyyah RA and it is the first time that it is presented to the reader in English.
Soft cover, 332 pages.
This book includes:
- The Fundamentals of Supplication
- The Destructive Consequences of Sinful Acts
- Prescribed Punishment of Sins
- Categories and Causes of Sins
- Treatments of Sinful Acts
- Categories & Dynamics of Love
About the author
Translation of Ibn Qayyim's classic, Al-Da' wa 'l-Dawa', by Abdul Al Hamid