Don't Be Sad
This book comes as a HARDBACK.
NOTE: This book is part of the 'Spiritual Wellbeing Bundle'.
Spiritual Wellbeing Bundle includes:
- Don't Be Sad
- A Handbook of Spiritual Medicine - PAPERBACK
Add BOTH items to cart to reveal a discount!
About the Book
At a time in which the Muslims are beset with trials from every periphery comes this heartening book rooted in the commandments of Allah (swt), the Sunnah and the excellent guidance and examples of righteous individuals that have come before us.
Don't Be Sad is an absolute must-read for all people. It is full of practical advice on how to replace sadness with a pragmatic and ultimately satisfying Islamic outlook on life. It exposes to the modern reader how Islam teaches us to deal with the tests and tribulations of this world. So, take heart and hold firmly onto the rope of Allah (swt).
This book includes topics such as:
- The art and ingredients of happiness
- How to always remember Allah
- Being patient and controlling one's emotions
- Dealing with bitter criticism
- Asking Allah for forgiveness
- Implementing prayer and charity
- The reality of this life
And many other beneficial topics :)
About the Author
Shaykh Dr Aid ibn Abdullah al-Qarni is a Muslim scholar and author.