When were these Delivery policies last updated?
- Our Delivery policies were updated in February 2021.
My shipping options only show UK. But don’t you ship worldwide?
- Yes we do. Simply click on ‘Proceed To Checkout’ and select the country you wish to ship to in the ‘Shipping details’ section (below ‘Billing details’).
As an International or EU customer, are there any other charges?
- May be. Any Customs, Excise Duties, VAT (Taxes) and/or Customs Clearance Fees are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. EU Countries seem to have different policies in place, so you may or may not be charged extra.
- As a result of Brexit, EU countries are responding differently; they seem to have different policies in place, which makes their charging unpredictable.
- Some of our customers are not being charged anything, whereas some have been charged between 10 and 28 Euros.
When will my item be despatched?
- UK Mainland and Worldwide orders (incl. US International) are normally despatched on the next working day (Mon-Fri) before 5PM.
- US Domestic orders are normally despatched within 5 working days (Mon-Fri).
How quickly will I receive my item?
- UK Mainland:
- The end to end lead time for ‘Standard Shipping’ orders can be up to 5 working days from when your order is actually made.
- The end to end lead time for ‘Express Shipping’ orders can be around 2-3 working days from when your order was actually made.
- We typically use Royal Mail Signed For® 2nd Class, Royal Mail Tracked 48 or Royal Mail Special Delivery to deliver your item(s) to UK Mainland.
- Worldwide (incl. US International)
- The end to end lead time for ‘Standard Shipping’ orders can be around 10 to 15 working days from when your order was actually made (i.e. 1.5 to 3 weeks).
- The end to end lead time for ‘Express Shipping’ orders can be around 5-7 working days from when your order was actually made (i.e. 1-1.5 weeks).
- We use services such as Royal Mail, FedEx and DPD, depending upon the size of the order to ship orders outside of the UK.
- US Domestic:
- The end to end lead time for US Domestic orders is between 5 and 10 working days from when your order is despatched (i.e. 2 to 3 weeks).
How will Covid-19 impact my delivery?
- We endeavour to despatch your order ASAP, however we ultimately do not have control of delivery lead times.
- Deliveries may not occur on time and as scheduled, so please do understand if you receive your order later than expected.
- Royal Mail (known as ‘Standard Shipping’) deliveries are competitively priced, however do take longer.
- We are now offering an ‘Express Shipping’ (air) service to certain destinations for customers who wish to take advantage of this.
- Due to the current coronavirus situation, Royal Mail is no longer asking the recipient to sign for items delivered on or after Saturday 14 March 2020.
How can I track my item?
- Please check your junk folder for automated emails containing the below information.
- We will provide you with a tracking number where possible so that you can track the delivery of your item(s).
- We will try to include a signature on delivery for both our and your peace of mind.
How much is shipping?
- UK Mainland delivery is normally free and included within the price of your item (i.e. outside of sales).
- Worldwide delivery charges are specified at checkout, and obviously depend upon the country to which your item is being shipped, as well as the weight and dimensions of your order.
What if my shipping costs are not specified?
- Please ensure that your country has been entered correctly.
- A message will appear if there are currently no shipping options available for your specific country or region, or if the system is not currently set up for the size of your order.
- Contact us immediately at email@example.com if you have any issues. We will respond to address this ASAP so that you can make your order.
How can I get in touch about my order?
- Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP within 24 hours.