When were these Delivery policies last updated?
- Our Delivery policies were updated in July 2021.
If I purchase during the Eid20 sale, when do I get my order?
- If you have purchased any Premium Hardbacks during our Eid20 sale, your order will be processed on the next 1-2 working days. It’s a very busy period for us so please bear with us.
- If you have purchased any Portable Paperbacks during this time, during our Eid20 sale, this has been on a pre/backorder basis because we have currently sold out, so your order will be processed as soon as we are back in stock, in the 1st week of September, in sha Allah. This will have been stated clearly on our website and before you purchased. Thank you for your patience.
What are Pre-orders?
- Our Portable Paperbacks are currently out of stock; our new print stock will arrive at the end of August 2021 in sha Allah.
- Any ‘pre-orders’ will be despatched on a first-come first-served basis.
My shipping options only show UK. But don’t you ship worldwide?
- Yes we do. Simply click on ‘Proceed To Checkout’ and select the country you wish to ship to in the ‘Shipping details’ section (below ‘Billing details’).
As an International or EU customer, are there any other charges?
- May be. Any Customs, Excise Duties, VAT (Taxes) and/or Customs Clearance Fees are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. EU Countries seem to have different policies in place, so you may or may not be charged extra.
- As a result of Brexit, EU countries are responding differently; they seem to have different policies in place, which makes their charging unpredictable.
- Some of our customers are not being charged anything, whereas some have been charged between 10 and 28 Euros.
When will you despatch my order?
- Unless you’ve paid for a speedier service (e.g. Hermes 1-3 working days), we usually take up to 2 working days to process and then despatch your order.
- NO orders are despatched on Saturdays or Sundays.
How can I track my item?
- You will immediately receive an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your order.
- You will then receive another email notification from us with either a delivery number so that delivery can be confirmed or a tracking number so that you can track the delivery of your item(s).
Please check your junk folder in case email notifications regarding your order have ended up there.
How quickly will I receive my item?
- UK Mainland:
- The end to end lead time for ‘Standard Royal Mail’ shipping is 6-10 working days (Not Tracked / Delivery Confirmation Only).
- The end to end lead time for ‘Hermes’ shipping can be 3-5 or 1-3 working days, depending on the service selected (Tracked Delivery).
- US International:
- The end to end lead time for US International orders (shipped directly from the UK) is between 1.5 and 2 weeks.
- We use services such as FedEx, depending upon the size of the order to ship orders outside of the UK.
- Rest of the World:
- The end to end lead time for ‘Standard Shipping’ orders is between 2 and 4 weeks.
- We use services such as Royal Mail, FedEx and DPD, depending upon the size of the order to ship orders outside of the UK.
How can I get in touch about my order, and when will you respond?
- Please contact us on email@example.com.
- Customers using direct messages or DMs via Instagram will be asked to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’re a very small family business so can only respond within 48 hours, though we will try to get back to you earlier if we can.
- We do not respond to any emails on Sundays.
What happens if your Delivery or Tracking Reference says it’s been delivered, but it has not been?
- Give it 1-2 working days. Royal Mail, for example, may have already processed your item as ‘delivered’ however last minute, may have come across delivery issues, which means they’ll most probably deliver the next working day. This has occurred in the past.
How will Covid-19 impact my delivery?
- We endeavour to despatch your order ASAP, however we ultimately do not have control of delivery lead times.
- Deliveries may not occur on time and as scheduled, so please do understand if you receive your order later than expected.
- Royal Mail (known as ‘Standard Shipping’) deliveries are competitively priced, however do take longer.
- We are now offering an ‘Express Shipping’ (air) service to certain destinations for customers who wish to take advantage of this.
- Due to the current coronavirus situation, Royal Mail is no longer asking the recipient to sign for items delivered on or after Saturday 14 March 2020.
How much is shipping?
- UK Mainland delivery is normally free and included within the price of your item (i.e. outside of sales).
- Worldwide delivery charges are specified at checkout, and obviously depend upon the country to which your item is being shipped, as well as the weight and dimensions of your order.
What if my shipping costs are not specified?
- Please ensure that your country has been entered correctly.
- A message will appear if there are currently no shipping options available for your specific country or region, or if the system is not currently set up for the size of your order.
- Contact us immediately at email@example.com if you have any issues. We will respond to address this ASAP so that you can make your order.