When were these Returns & Refunds policies last updated?
- Our Refund policies were updated July 2020.
What are your refund policies?
- We offer both an exchange or full refund on all orders returned back to us within 14 days of receipt. Returns after this date will only be accepted at our discretion.
- Returnable / exchangeable items must be:
- Unused and in their original condition, including any packaging.
- If any item is damaged, soiled or altered this will not be accepted.
- Charges for return:
- Ibn Daud Books are not liable for any costs associated with postal returns.
- Ibn Daud Books will cover the cost of despatching exchanged items.
- Ibn Daud Books cannot take responsibility for any products lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- Original shipping charges (where applicable) are non-refundable.
- Refunds will be made using your original method of payment, within 10 working days.
How do I return my item(s)?
- Please contact us first via an email at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending your item(s) back.
- Include your original invoice.
- Include your preference for exchange or a refund. If you wish to exchange your item(s), remember to specify which alternative product you prefer.
- We will confirm your refund or exchange preferences by email.
- Once confirmed simply return the items back to us at the address below, ensuring that the items are securely packaged, so as not to be damaged in transit.
Ibn Daud Books
3 Ingarsby Lane
Houghton on the Hill
- We recommend that you use an insured courier service with signature on delivery and/or a trackable shipping service. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. This is the responsibility of the sender.
When will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your refund is approved, then it will be processed within 10 working days