When were these policies last updated?
The below policies were updated April 2022.
What are our Returns & Refunds policies?
- We offer both an exchange or full refund on all orders returned back to us within 14 days of receipt. Returns after this date will only be accepted at our discretion.
- Returnable / exchangeable items must be:
- Unused and in their original condition, including any packaging.
- If any item is damaged, soiled or altered this will not be accepted.
- Costs may be deducted from your refund depending on the reason for return (e.g. the item has been damaged upon receipt).
- Delivery costs will not be included in your refund if there is evidence that the courier attempted delivery, without success, and the order was not collected (e.g. from the local post office) within the specified timeframe; in these cases, orders should automatically be returned to us and only the price of the book(s) will be refunded.
- Ibn Daud Books cannot take responsibility for any products lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- Ibn Daud Books may cover the cost of despatching exchanged items depending on the reason for exchange.
- Where Ibn Daud Books has emailed the customer to clarify delivery details (i.e. because these are found to be incomplete), if the customer does not respond within 1 calendar week, the order will be cancelled and fully refunded.
- Refunds will be made using your original method of payment, within 10 working days.
How do I return my item(s)?
- Please contact us first via an email at email@example.com before sending your item(s) back.
- Include your original invoice.
- Include your preference for exchange or a refund. If you wish to exchange your item(s), remember to specify which alternative product you prefer.
- We will confirm your refund or exchange preferences by email.
- Once confirmed simply return the items back to us; we will provide you with our address by email.
- Please ensure the items are securely packaged, so as not to be damaged in transit. We recommend that you use an insured courier service with signature on delivery and/or a trackable shipping service. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. This is the responsibility of the sender.
When will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your refund is approved, then it will be processed within 10 working days.